Chicken Teriyaki Rice Bowl
Honey BBQ Drumsticks
Sweet Potato Fries
Broccoli & Dip
Please check the bulletin board outside of the office or the rack in the office for Information on Sports & Activities in the district.
Today is your LAST CHANCE to turn in your CODE cards for Kona ice TOMORROW during Homeroom!! Also, keep putting your CODE cards in the cafeteria boxes for the Qdoba/Chick Filet lunch drawing, which will happen at Run with the Knights next Tuesday!!
The PE department will be selling Jamba Juice after school TODAY in front of the main entrance of the school. It is your last chance to enjoy a Jamba Juice this year before summer vacation. We will have the same flavors as always and the cost again is $2 for a 8oz and $4 for a 16oz. Please come enjoy a treat and help support the PE department one last time before Summer Vacation. Please see Mr. Blake or Ms. Plegge if you have any questions.
8th Graders – please let your parents know that parking for Continuation is very limited.Parents/Guests should plan on arriving no later than 12:30 in order to have time to park and be seated before the ceremony.
- Limited parking is available in our East Lot – that fills up first and fast.
- No Parking is available in our West Lot – Staff Only.
- Salvation Army Church has parking
- Church of Christ (on Colorado Blvd) has parking
- Chapel Hill (on Colorado Blvd) will have parking if no services are occurring
- Neighborhood Streets are also an option
- We only have 4 handicap parking spots – If you have somebody that is unable to walk from parking, they should be dropped off to wait while the car is being parked.
- PLEASE DO NOT PARK in NO PARKING AREAS – YOU WILL BE TOWED