ONLY FIVE DAYS TO GO!
Celery Sticks & Dip
Please check the bulletin board outside of the office or the rack in the office for Information on Sports & Activities in the district.
Students – we are on a Wednesday Schedule ALL week with homeroom at the end of each day instead of KT.
Yearbooks are here and they are awesome! 8th graders, you will be able to pick up your yearbooks after Run with the Knights tomorrow. 6th and 7th graders, you will be able to get your books at lunch on Wednesday. The yearbook staff will be selling signing pens for $1.00 on both days. If you didn't order a yearbook, we have a few extra that will sell for $40.00 cash on your distribution day.
All library books are due Please bring in all your library books and check in with Mrs. Lawler to make sure your library account is clear. Once you have turned in all your library books will be rewarded with candy!! Also if you find any extra library books lying around please bring those in as well! Thank you.
On Friday you will report to homeroom right away in the morning for attendance and announcements before going to your assigned areas and then last day activity. You will be released to buses by PA announcement.
8th Graders – please let your parents know that parking for Continuation is very limited.Parents/Guests should plan on arriving no later than 12:30 in order to have time to park and be seated before the ceremony.
- Limited parking is available in our East Lot – that fills up first and fast.
- No Parking is available in our West Lot – Staff Only.
- Salvation Army Church has parking
- Church of Christ (on Colorado Blvd) has parking
- Chapel Hill (on Colorado Blvd) will have parking if no services are occurring
- Neighborhood Streets are also an option
- We only have 4 handicap parking spots – If you have somebody that is unable to walk from parking, they should be dropped off to wait while the car is being parked.
- PLEASE DO NOT PARK in NO PARKING AREAS – YOU WILL BE TOWED