SEE DISTRICT MENU
Please check the bulletin board outside of the office or the rack in the office for Information on the following:
Attention all 7th graders. TOMORROW, Agust 24th, there will be a track and field information meeting right after school in Mr. Wilmes' room. The meeting will be about 20 minutes long. We will pass out the season schedule at this meeting. If you can not attend the meeting but still wish to join the team stop by and see Ms. Timinski or Mr. Wilmes this week.
Attention all 8th graders! The Newton Track team is calling your name! There will be a brief informational meeting for boys AND girls Track in Mr. Worsley’s room 1119 after school this Thursday, August 25th. See Mr. Worsley or Ms. Bryan if you ride the bus or cannot attend, but still want to participate in Track. Also, please arrange for a ride home afterwards as this will be a very short meeting. Practice starts on the 29th, you can come even if you did not make it to the meeting.
- BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT
Is Aug 25th at 6:30 Please encourage your parents to come and meet your teachers and the administration staff !
- For those of you new to Newton --- You must walk your Bikes, Scooters, Skateboards, etc once you cross Colorado Blvd or Arapahoe Rd onto school grounds.
- DO NOT leave bikes unlocked in the bike rack!
- You may decorate the inside of your locker but are not allowed to use stickers, duct tape, contact paper, or anything else that is adhesive. NO decorations on the outside of your locker.
- Students will be allowed in the building each day at 7:45
- Late buses will begin on August 29th – we never have late buses on Fridays.