TomorrowChicken Rotini Alfredo
Please check the bulletin board outside of the office or the rack in the office for Information on the following:
Attention Newton!! ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL Come join the 2014 Newton Fantasy Football League. There will be fun, prizes and lots of opportunity to talk smack to your friends!! Our first meeting and drafting will start TODAY at 3:00 in Room 214. Sign up on the door outside Room 214 or see Mr. Atherton with questions!!
Littleton High School and Newton are pleased to announce the 5th Annual Girls' Basketball Clinic August 27th and September 3rd! All girls all grades are welcome to work on fundamental skills with LHS girls' basketball players and coaches - it's a great way to become high school-ready! The event takes place after school, so remember to have ride home! Pick up a flyer in the main office or see Ms. Thomas for more information.
Attention all 8th graders! Your first chance to participate in Newton athletics is here! For all girls and boys with an interest in Track, there will be a short informational meeting in Mr. Worsley's Room 110 TODAY after school. If you can't make the meeting, please see either Mr. Worsley or Ms. Bryan for more Track information. Lastly, please make sure you make plans for a ride home after school.
The dates and sign up for the 2014-2015 Arapahoe High School 8th grade Shadowing program have been posted on the AHS & NMS websites!
- BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT
- Is Aug 26th at 6:30 Please encourage your parents to come and meet your teachers and the administration staff !
- For those of you new to Newton --- You must walk your Bikes, Scooters, Skateboards, etc once you cross Colorado Blvd or Arapahoe Rd onto school grounds.
- DO NOT leave bikes unlocked in the bike rack!
- You may decorate the inside of your locker but are not allowed to use stickers, duct tape, contact paper, or anything else that is adhesive.
- Students will be allowed in the building each day at 7:45
- Late buses will begin TODAY – we never have late buses on Wednesdays or Fridays.